Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] list server accepting requests?
- Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 18:32:45 +0900
- From: Christopher SEKIYA <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] list server accepting requests?
- References: <420B26B0.email@example.com>
- User-agent: Mutt/18.104.22.168i
On Thu, Feb 10, 2005 at 06:17:36PM +0900, Jean-Christian Imbeault wrote: > This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information and is for > the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Does it indeed? > If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby kindly requested to > refrain from printing, copying, or distributing the information contained > herein. I'm not the intended recipient (that would be the TLUG list, to which I subscribe but of which I claim no membership). Too late, though. > If you have received this transmission in error, please kindly notify the > sender immediately and destroy all copies of the original message. Can't. I don't have root access to the TLUG server anymore. Looks like you're screwed. Report to Barker's office at 0900 Monday morning (he is still head of security there, right?) Sending email to the TLUG list from a corporate email account, without removing that blasted footer demanded by the braindead legal eagles, is dumb. If your corporate masters want to get rid of you, they can use this sort of thing to justify termination. No, I'm not kidding. -- -- Chris GPG key FEB9DE7F (91AF 4534 4529 4BCC 31A5 938E 023E EEFB FEB9 DE7F)
- [tlug] list server accepting requests?
- From: Jean-Christian Imbeault
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] list server accepting requests?
- Next by Date: [tlug] Electronic dictionary/'tango-cho'
- Previous by thread: [tlug] list server accepting requests?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] list server accepting requests?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links