Re: [tlug] list server accepting requests?

On Thu, Feb 10, 2005 at 06:17:36PM +0900, Jean-Christian Imbeault wrote:

> This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information and is for
> the sole use of the intended recipient(s).

Does it indeed?

> If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby kindly requested to
> refrain from printing, copying, or distributing the information contained
> herein.

I'm not the intended recipient (that would be the TLUG list, to which I
subscribe but of which I claim no membership).  Too late, though.

> If you have received this transmission in error, please kindly notify the
> sender immediately and destroy all copies of the original message.

Can't.  I don't have root access to the TLUG server anymore.  Looks like you're
screwed.  Report to Barker's office at 0900 Monday morning (he is still head
of security there, right?)

Sending email to the TLUG list from a corporate email account, without removing
that blasted footer demanded by the braindead legal eagles, is dumb.  If your
corporate masters want to get rid of you, they can use this sort of thing to
justify termination.

No, I'm not kidding.
--

-- Chris
	GPG key FEB9DE7F (91AF 4534 4529 4BCC 31A5  938E 023E EEFB FEB9 DE7F)