Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] list server accepting requests?
- Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 17:11:44 +0100
- From: Martin Bähr <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] list server accepting requests?
- References: <420B26B0.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20050210093245.GA27947@example.com>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.4i
On Thu, Feb 10, 2005 at 06:32:45PM +0900, Christopher SEKIYA wrote: > I'm not the intended recipient not? > (that would be the TLUG list, wouldn't all the subscribers of the tlug list be the intended recipients? if you send something to a list, then you usually intend it for everyone to read > to which I subscribe but of which I claim no membership). is there a difference between subscription and membership in a list? greetings, martin. -- offering experience: sTeam, caudium, pike, roxen and unix sysadmin doing: programming, training and administration. anywhere in the world -- pike programmer travelling and working in europe open-steam.org unix system- bahai.or.at iaeste.(tuwien.ac|or).at administrator (stuts|black.linux-m68k).org is.schon.org Martin Bähr http://www.iaeste.or.at/~mbaehr/
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] empty rows (PostgreSQL)
- Next by Date: [tlug] Kuro-Box
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] list server accepting requests?
- Next by thread: [tlug] Electronic dictionary/'tango-cho'
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links