Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] Electronic dictionary/'tango-cho'
- Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 01:34:23 -0800 (PST)
- From: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [tlug] Electronic dictionary/'tango-cho'
Not quite Linux related but ... I'm looking for a portable electronic device that I can use (or can double as) a japanese/english dictionary & 'tango-cho'. By tabgo-cho I mean that it will let me selectively store japanese words that I have looked up in the dictionary so that I can review them latter. Even better if it had some kind of testing feature. I've looked at plain japanese-englsih dictionaries but the ones that do have tango-cho functionality seem limited at the number of entries one can save. The best I found was 100 entries. And none had testing functions. I don't mind going all out for a PDA or something similar if it can offer the functionality I am looking for or can accept (already existing) software that will do the same. Any advice or experiecnes appreciated, Jc
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] list server accepting requests?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] list server accepting requests?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] list server accepting requests?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Electronic dictionary/'tango-cho'
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links