Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Electronic dictionary/'tango-cho'
- Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 21:16:06 +0900
- From: Edward Wright <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Electronic dictionary/'tango-cho'
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.4i
On Thu, Feb 10, 2005 at 01:34:23AM -0800, email@example.com wrote: > I've looked at plain japanese-englsih dictionaries but the ones that do > have tango-cho functionality seem limited at the number of entries one can > save. The best I found was 100 entries. And none had testing functions. I think the Zaurus option is definitely worth lookin at. On the dedicated dictionary front: The Canon Wordtank has storage of up to 1000 words in 4 tango-chos. And does include a test function. I have an IDF-4100. The newer models have some more nifty functions like kanji stroke order and compound lookup. (Returns a list of compounds containing a given kanji.) Might be worth a look. Ed
- [tlug] Electronic dictionary/'tango-cho'
- From: jci
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Electronic dictionary/'tango-cho'
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Electronic dictionary/'tango-cho'
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Electronic dictionary/'tango-cho'
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Electronic dictionary/'tango-cho'
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links