Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Electronic dictionary/'tango-cho'
- Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 06:53:15 -0800 (PST)
- From: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Electronic dictionary/'tango-cho'
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20050210121605.GU2187@example.com>
Edward Wright wrote: > I think the Zaurus option is definitely worth lookin at. Frm all the great info people have posted I'm definitely going to look into it! > On the dedicated dictionary front: > The Canon Wordtank has storage of up to 1000 words in 4 tango-chos. And > does include a test function. I have an IDF-4100. The newer models have > some more nifty functions like kanji stroke order and compound lookup. > (Returns a list of compounds containing a given kanji.) Which model do you have? I have the IDF-4000 and the 4 tango-cho's are limited to 100 words each. And it does have the kanji compound lookup function but only for compounds that start with a given kanji, and only for that kanji when the reading is the on yomi. But even if a newer Wordtank had bigger tango-cho's the Zaurus really sounds like fun. I didn't know that the menus/etc where changeable depending on a LANG var. I should know better than to askk a Bic Camera salesman about OS's and language ... Jc
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Electronic dictionary/'tango-cho'
- Next by Date: [tlug] empty rows (PostgreSQL)
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Electronic dictionary/'tango-cho'
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Electronic dictionary/'tango-cho'
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links