Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Electronic dictionary/'tango-cho'
- Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 14:51:39 +0100
- From: Ulrich Plate <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Electronic dictionary/'tango-cho'
- References: <email@example.com><20050210121605.GU2187@example.com>
Edward Wright wrote: > The Canon Wordtank has storage of up to 1000 words in 4 tango-chos. > And does include a test function. I have an IDF-4100. The newer models > have some more nifty functions like kanji stroke order and compound > lookup. (Returns a list of compounds containing a given kanji.) The wordtanks lack handwritten input. That's the most important factor for me, and the reason I've been using Zauri since 1998, from the proprietary PI and MI series to the current Linux models. The latter are very easy to convert to English, by the way, TLUG's own Stuart Bouyer wrote the script. :) http://www.wbcd.org/computing/zaurus/part_12.html Cheers Ulrich Plate PS: Thanks to Ulrike for advertising our little Zaurus Otaku Kurabu here. Note that most of the information at the ZOK site and mailing list deal with the MI series models. Check http://externe.net/zaurus/forum for non-Japanese users of the Linux models.
Description: PGP signature
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Electronic dictionary/'tango-cho'
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Electronic dictionary/'tango-cho'
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Electronic dictionary/'tango-cho'
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Electronic dictionary/'tango-cho'
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links