[tlug] Possible computer book give away

Hello,

Currently my office is doing some cleaning of our book shelves.  We
have a number of Japanese computer books (mostly old) that will be
thrown away.  I would hate to see all of the books go to waste, so I
am currently thinking about having a give away.  The catch is that it
would have to be on a weekend like next week's Saturday.  Before I
commit to hanging around the office for a few hours, I would like to
know if anyone is interested?

Please mail me off list.

Thanks,
Zev