[tlug] [C&C alert] Really, you should let sleeping dogs lie ...

    Lyle> I think that SJT has his mail set to filter me out,

Wrong in fact and in principle.  I filter addresses, not people.  It's
a reasonably good heuristic for adding enough delay to calm things
down, at least in the *nix world where most people seem to eventually
use a number of addresses for various reasons.

    Lyle> That said, I often find the postings of SJT to be extremely
    Lyle> rude and offensive.  I dare say I'm not the only one.

Given the standard set for courtesy in the rest of your post, I'm
certainly glad to be declared innocent of it.

Thanks for the compliment!