Re: [tlug] How revolutionary is M2?

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 20:19:09 -0800, Jonathan Byrne <jq@example.com>
wrote:

> Wanna see Claws cough up a hairball?  Feed it an IMAP mailbox with 90K
> mails in it :-)  OK, I only tried this with Sypheed, not -Claws, but
> I bet it will work on -Claws, too.

Which version of Sylpheed?

I don't use IMAP myself so I can't try this out, but I'm on the Sylpheed
mailing list and I know that significant effort has been put into speeding
up IMAP access.

Whether or not it worked is another matter...

--
G. Stewart   --   gstewart@example.com -- gstewart@example.com
Registered Linux user #284683 (Slackware 9.0, Linux 2.4.25)