Re: [tlug] How revolutionary is M2?

On Sat, Feb 28, 2004 at 10:41:23PM -0500, Scott wrote:

>Heh, wait till Thuy gets to CA--with two small daughters.  <snicker>

She's not the pink bunny type, so I think I'm safe.  I do, however, live
in terror of the day my kids discover Barney :-)

People who are married to Japanese women can forget that there are women
who wouldn't be caught dead with a pink bunny theme on their mail client ;-)

>Do you mean you can't paste from vi to kmail?  I have the feeling I've

I'm sure you could use cut/paste via X, they both respect that.  I mean
I think you can probably drag-and-drop things from Koffice to Kmail,
which he mentioned can't be done between OpenOffice.org and Kmail.

>to be exact) hilit some text, hit ^C then pasted it into sylpheed-claws.

Being lazy, here, but I know Sylpheed to be a mail client (which chokes
on very large IMAP mailboxes), but what does the -Claws signify?

Jonathan
--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys ACC46EF9
Key fingerprint = E52E 8153 8F37 74AF C04D  0714 364F 540E ACC4 6EF9