Re: [tlug] Suse 8.0 & gnome updates

bruno raoult wrote:

> KDE^H^H^HGnome is simply going the right way, imho :-)

That is funny, because I thought that GNOME was headed to hell in the
proverbial handbasket. With GNOME, I almost feel like I am in Windows,
there are so many strange segfaults. And the CPU cycles that it drains!
I am now a proud Blackbox user, and the effect is like doubling my CPU
speed! :) (OK, maybe that is a *bit* of an exaggeration.)

After all, as Chris Sekiya once said:

X is for

a) xterms
b) Viewing pr0n
c) <something else, I forget. anyone remember?>

All other uses are deprecated.

;)

--
Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com>