Re: [tlug] Suse 8.0 & gnome updates

Josh Glover (jmglov@example.com) wrote:

> proverbial handbasket. With GNOME, I almost feel like I am in Windows,
> there are so many strange segfaults. And the CPU cycles that it drains!

I don't get any segfaults, at least not in Gnome apps.  The
Yahoo version of Yahoo Messenger does it periodically, but I somehow
doubt that it's Gnome's fault - Gaim never does it :-)

Of course, I mostly use Gnome for running Kterms and Gnome-terms,
with Mozilla being one of the few graphical applications I actually
use, that could have something to do with it.

Anybody tried Gnome 2 yet?