[tlug] Suse 8.0 & gnome updates

Hi,

I know that some of you tried Suse 8.0. Did you also try to use recent
gnome packages?
They are available at:

http://www.suse.com/us/support/download/gnomes/i386/update_for_8_0/index.html

I did (as I want to use a decent version of balsa & galeon, and as
compilation of these
ones - especially galeon - is a nighmare with the billions of
dependancies!), and installed
many of these packages, just to get the couple balsa/galeon to work.

And it is fine!

Except one - little - problem: When trying to run a mailto: link from
galeon (which is
correctly defined as running balsa, in both in galeon & gnome prefs),
galeon complains
about a missing library:

    nsNativeComponentLoader:
    GetFactory(/opt/gnome/lib/galeon/components/libgaleon-xpcom.so) Load
    FAILED with error:
    /opt/gnome/lib/galeon/components/libgaleon-xpcom.so: cannot open

When searching google about this galeon-xpcom lib, it appears that it is
included in
most of the galeon rpms. Not that Suse update, apparently. Does someone
have a clue on
where it could be? Did I miss a package? Could I get it separately?
Could I grab it from
the "standard" Suse 8.0 package? (I will at least try the latter, as I
have no other idea).

PS. Compiling galeon is really not a good option, as I already spent too
many hours on it :-)

Thanks,

br.

--