Re: [tlug] Suse 8.0 & gnome updates

On 2002.07.09 21:47 Jonathan Byrne wrote:
> Bruno Raoult (br@example.com) wrote:
>
> > Ok, ok... just restarted dnetc... No more (different) answer about
> my
> > initial question?  :-)
>
> I thought I already answered it - Got Mutt? ;-)

No, you did not, in fact: I was asking what is better, according to you,
between A & B.
Your answer was Z. It was an answer, sure, but probably to another
question,
surely not mine!!

And yes, I have mutt. At least, when launching, the xterm window shows
a top
menu, in which the most important commands are listed. I tried the
first one,
and it worked well ;-)

KDE^H^H^HGnome is simply going the right way, imho :-)

br.

                 -- Rich Kulawiec