Re: [tlug] And they said it was Free?

On Tue, 2002-04-02 at 04:36, Scott McLennan wrote:
> Maybe one day. Im trying all the time. Between my IT and Chinese
> study i have very little free free time... I do help out with Charity in
> other areas but...

Wow. I was trying to stay out of this one, but this email is a bit much.
Earlier, when you wrote what I thought was a tongue-in-cheek commentary
on how much time Linux "stole" from you, I was amused.

Now, it has become clear that you just do not "get it." You choose to be
a member of the community or not, that is up to you. But if you choose
not to, don't waste our time complaining about how the Mandrake guys are
trying to steal your money. I would imagine that many of the people on
this list have paid for Open Source / Free Software at one time or
another. You know, to support the community?

Therefore, I must issue a *plonk* and advise you to spend more time
studying IT and Chinese (and maybe even English, from the state of your
grammar and spelling) and less time taking up space in Chris Sekiya's
killfile.

-Josh

PS: *plonk*