Re: [tlug] File-sharing

On 6/7/19 1:32 PM, Stephen Lasseter wrote:
On 6/7/19 9:02 PM, Curt Sampson wrote:

What do they offer in terms of backup and failover solutions? If I

I've never thought of them as a hardware outfit, and I don't think it is what they are known for.  I'm sure you can do better than the offerings on that page.

A bit of context. ownCloud/NextCloud is a software solution employed at "CERN" (Europeans around here might know what that means).

As for the features, they're known for cluster ("confederated") protection, a small box in your pocket and everything in between. It's built on top of WebDAV protocol.

Indeed worth careful look. Thanks.