[tlug] Books for free

I have a pile of books headed to BookOff but I picked out nine that are computer oriented to offer to any interested TLUGgers. Rather than type out all the names I took photos of the covers and posted them here:

  https://www.dropbox.com/l/scl/AAAS000cJFQmVwepH1M3Al3ktk8YJQiUc5Q

That's probably not the most efficient way to get the word out but... hey... I'm not inclined to spend a lot of time on something I'm giving away for free ;-). First come first serve... I won't be at the next Nomikai, unfortunately, but I can set one or more aside and schlep them to the next meeting if anyone is interested.

--
Joe Larabell (joe@example.com)
Replies to this address are processed by Google servers so it might be prudent