Re: [tlug] File-sharing

On 6/7/19 4:19 PM, Darren Cook wrote:
But, if I can hijack your thread to ask what people here are using
instead of Dropbox? Either to post odd photos like this, or within work
groups.

I've been very happy with NextCloud.  I run it out of a Linux VM with ZFS for the storage.  I host it myself, but there are a lot of managed solutions for it as well.  It is also cross-platform including Linux with iOS and Android apps as well.  If you go the self hosting route, there is a lot of community support available.

Stephen