Re: [tlug] Laser printer for Linux

On 2014年11月22日 17:52, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
> I know about running conferences.  That's what about 50% of all
> "Center of Excellence" funds are used for, and a wonderful means it is
> indeed -- to destroy what little research productivity we have.  God
> save us from running conferences, even with your undervalued help.

One of my best friends [1] has yet to visit Japan because he has not had a
conference here yet.  His primary field is decision making (psychology),
which has many applications in economics...  Please consider inviting him
over when you run your next conference! ;)

> Now, offer me Bourbaki or Saunders Mac Lane (or even just Bertrand
> Apollinax), and you have a deal.  I bet we could get Curt to help!

TODO: build a time machine

Travis

[1] http://www.anderson.ucla.edu/faculty/marketing/faculty/oppenheimer