Re: [tlug] Top-posting (was: plonk [Re: Classes])

On Wed, 30 May 2012 01:04:32 +0200
Bruno Raoult <braoult@example.com> wrote:

> Again, I am not for top-posting. But there are arguments to discuss about
> it.
> If *we* (small villages resisting - Asterix village!) to pretend we are
> right, against
> everybody (including your family and friends), we should question-mark...
> Is 1992 rule still the best one today? What are your children doing? They
> will make
> the law after you (they started already), and this is all top-posting.

Until now, i have a better than 90% chance to convince someone that
a proper quoting style with inline quoting is beneficial and better
than top posting. And most of these 90% are non-technical people.

So far, i'd say that all those top-poster have not seen the light yet
and we should evangelize them. Maybe a inline quoting religion might
be in order ;-)

			Attila Kinali

		-- Tirin, The Dispossessed, U. Le Guin