Re: [tlug] Top-posting (was: plonk [Re: Classes])

> Top posting, on purpose...

Ironically this is a very good example of when top-posting is not helpful.

(I do top-post sometimes; for instance, when I'm starting a new topic
with a business contact, but want to leave some context in from a
previous discussion that they can refer to. But top-posting is very
rarely useful in a mailing list. Better to start a new thread.)

> Please, Attila, can you explain where "political" is important here?

You say "here", but I don't know where "here" is. Compare with:

<<---- Top Of Email ---->>
> Being list admin is much more a political job than it is a technical
> job.

Please, Attila, can you explain where "political" is important here?

Well... I admit that this is a "political" job, as my last email was
banned...
Could you (moderator) at least explain why? Being banned with no reason
is really frustrating :-(

Bruno.
<<---- End Of Email ---->>