Re: [tlug] Firefox beta 3 (was: NEWBIE: My Way and NOT Their Way?)

On Tue, 2008-04-15 at 15:43 +0900, Edward Middleton wrote:

> In the interest of testing this I have sent this without a Reply-To
> header set.  Previously I was getting both my email address and the
> list
> address in the Reply-To header
>
> Edward

I also wonder if it's a mistake to use GMail for this list. Since
doing so, I have never received a copy of any post that I have made,
unless that's normal? Also, since you posted this there have been
other replies to the list that I haven't received yet.

Maybe I'll unsubscribe before I pull the plug on this machine and
move it to the new place and then resubscribe with my Dion account...

Wayne