Re: [tlug] Firefox beta 3 (was: NEWBIE: My Way and NOT Their Way?)

Josh Glover wrote:
On 15/04/2008, Wayne <fedorawayne@example.com> wrote:

 On Tue, 2008-04-15 at 15:14 +0900, Josh Glover wrote:

 > I'd say this is the problem:

The posts from you and Gen had myself as recipient and the LUG as CC,
so if I hit 'reply' it goes to the sender...

I guess this is why

I guess you have told Evolution to set Reply-To, and our listserver is
simply appending tlug@example.com to the header instead of completely
overwriting it.

In the interest of testing this I have sent this without a Reply-To header set. Previously I was getting both my email address and the list address in the Reply-To header

Edward