Re: [tlug] Firefox beta 3 (was: NEWBIE: My Way and NOT Their Way?)

On 15/04/2008, Wayne <fedorawayne@example.com> wrote:

> I'm also trying to work out why it is when I click on 'reply' to some
>  posts it goes to the LUG and on others it goes to the OP! The same
>  thing happened to both my replies to Gen and Josh!

I'd say this is the problem:

Seriously, Evolution must have an option to not override Reply-to
(which the TLUG listserver munges, for better or worse). Find it and
set it appropriately, and your problems will disappear (I bet).

--
Cheers,
Josh