Re: [tlug] I'm a glutton for punishment - Palm Pilot and Ubuntu Dapper LTS connectivity

Godwin,

Thanks for posting. I was just about to ask about supported Bluetooth USB dongles, because I don't want to make the same mistake I made with my TV card and get something that looks supported but really isn't.
I have a BroadCom err....
(plugs it into the PC to find out)....
T:  Bus=04 Lev=01 Prnt=01 Port=00 Cnt=01 Dev#=  2 Spd=12  MxCh= 0
D:  Ver= 1.10 Cls=e0(unk. ) Sub=01 Prot=01 MxPS=64 #Cfgs=  1
P:  Vendor=0a5c ProdID=200a Rev= 0.04
S:  Manufacturer=Broadcom
S:  Product=BCM92035DGROM
This device is well supported.
Cool. Did you get it here in Japan? Biku Camera or somewhere similar? Depending on price and availability, I may go all spastic and rush out and buy one tomorrow.

--
Dave M G