Re: [tlug] I'm a glutton for punishment - Palm Pilot and Ubuntu Dapper LTS connectivity

On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 22:32:46 +0900, Dave M G <martin@example.com>
wrote:

> So... I guess what I'm wondering now is why would my Palm be
> connected right from plugging in the USB instead of from pressing the
> hotsync button? Would that be a udev issue?

It's always like that.

Tap hot-sync on the palm *first*, and then run whatever it is you want
to run on the PC.

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

There are three types of people in this world:
 - Those who can count
 - Those who can't
                    -- Walter Dnes in NANAE, 2003-JUL-26.