Re: [tlug] Accessing microphone

It's a security measure

Not my problem.

If the system prevents me from doing something I need to do for
administrative reasons then I won't use it.

Anyone happy using a system that prevents them from doing things might
just as well use brand-w.

Hello,

Calm down :-) You have already been told several times that you CAN become "root" with access to the root's normal environment settings, or even set your own root password and then su - to root as normal.

sudo su -     or     sudo bash --login      then       passwd

Regards, Keith