Re: [tlug] Accessing microphone

On Mon, 08 May 2006 17:42:49 +0900, Dave M G <martin@example.com> wrote:

> So, then I figured I'd copy the example modules.conf on the CD to
> /etc/modules.conf and see what happens after a reboot. As it turns out,
> nothing happens.

What kernel are you running?

/etc/modules.conf is for 2.4.x and earlier kernels. 2.6.x uses
modprobe.conf instead. You can convert the former to the latter with
generate-modprobe.conf

# generate-modprobe.conf > /etc/modprobe.conf

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

The only person to get all of his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe