Re: [tlug] Accessing microphone

Josh,

Thank you for replying.
No, it probably just means that Ubuntu does not use ALSA yet.
Although I'm obviously a newbie to these things, it does look to me like ALSA is used and supported. It's in the repositories, and seems to be part of the standard Ubuntu set of applications.

Of course, that it is used and supported doesn't mean that it's used and supported correctly or very well.

I'll post the error on the Ubuntu list and see if I can discover more.

--
Dave M G