Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Peeling onions.
- Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 00:29:30 -0500
- From: Viktor Pavlenko <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Peeling onions.
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org><20050308024036.GX28606@example.com>
>>>>> "MB" == hr <Martin> writes: MB> i beg to differ, in fact i skip reading most of the usual MB> linux q&a stuff unless the topic touches my work. for the most MB> part i am interested exactly in those side topics. i am MB> curious to try things like plan9 or hurd, but unfortunately i MB> don't have any spare hardware to do so. MB> so all i have left is reading about it until some spare MB> hardware falls into my lap. I told a co-worker about Plan9, and he got the vmware image running in half an hour (well, we couldn't find a shell prompt, but that's a different issue :). I'm planning to try the live CD as soon as time permits. (My point is you don't need additional hardware to try it). Uva, thanks for the interesting threads, BTW :) Cheers, -- Viktor
- Re: [tlug] Peeling onions.
- From: Martin Baehr
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] Asterik in Japan
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Asterik in Japan
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Peeling onions.
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Peeling onions.
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links