Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Peeling onions.
- Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 03:40:36 +0100
- From: Martin Bähr <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Peeling onions.
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.4i
On Tue, Mar 08, 2005 at 10:22:44AM +0900, Uva Coder wrote: > I figure no one here is interested in research anyway. It seems to me > that the prevalent idea on this mailing list is "if it isn't useful > for me in getting a Linux (or whatever) certification then it isn't > worth the discussion; other paradigms won't make me money anyway". > "Let me defend my moneymaker, don't create unnecessary change". i beg to differ, in fact i skip reading most of the usual linux q&a stuff unless the topic touches my work. for the most part i am interested exactly in those side topics. i am curious to try things like plan9 or hurd, but unfortunately i don't have any spare hardware to do so. so all i have left is reading about it until some spare hardware falls into my lap. greetings, martin. -- cooperative communication with sTeam - caudium, pike, roxen and unix offering: programming, training and administration - anywhere in the world -- pike programmer travelling and working in europe open-steam.org unix system- bahai.or.at iaeste.(tuwien.ac|or).at administrator (caudium|gotpike).org is.schon.org Martin Bähr http://www.iaeste.or.at/~mbaehr/
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Peeling onions.
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Peeling onions.
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Peeling onions.
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Peeling onions.
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links