Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Peeling onions.
- Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 22:43:54 -0500
- From: Josh Glover <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Peeling onions.
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20050308024036.GX28606@example.com>
On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 03:40:36 +0100, Martin Bähr <email@example.com> wrote: > On Tue, Mar 08, 2005 at 10:22:44AM +0900, Uva Coder wrote: > > > I figure no one here is interested in research anyway. > > i beg to differ, in fact i skip reading most of the usual linux q&a > stuff unless the topic touches my work. for the most part i am > interested exactly in those side topics. i am curious to try things like > plan9 or hurd, but unfortunately i don't have any spare hardware to do > so. I could not agree more with Martin. I answer "how do I?" questions out of the goodness of my heart when I have time, but usually I just skim TLUG stuff until somebody pipes up about how much GCC / Plan 9 / Emacs / vi / Red Hat / Gentoo sucks, and why. That is when I start following threads, and "contributing" my own brand of worthless banter. ;) Cheers, Josh
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Peeling onions.
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Peeling onions.
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Peeling onions.
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Peeling onions.
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links