Re: [Lingo] Terminology help

Anyway... considering that English (afaik) has no agreed-upon way to
name platforms for accessing the web that are not "mobile", I'm not sure
why I'm hoping that Japanese has one :=\

In my company we have "mobile seating" and "fixed seating" (Just to throw another wrench in the word salad here)

For computers most the people I know distinguish devices as Wired and Wireless.

my 2 cents