Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Lingo] Draft reading ...
- Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 16:11:53 +0200
- From: Godwin Stewart <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [Lingo] Draft reading ...
- References: <46CE67D5.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 08:59:38 -0500, "Daniel A. Ramaley" <email@example.com> wrote: > I might have changed "planet-wide" in the first paragraph to "global" > since i think "global" flows better, but that is just a preference. "Worldwide" rolls off the tongue better than planet-wide, maybe? Then again, that is just a question of style than spell-checking. -- G. Stewart - firstname.lastname@example.org Support bacteria! It's the only culture some people have.
Description: PGP signature
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [Lingo] Draft reading ...
- Next by Date: Re: [Lingo] Job title translation
- Previous by thread: Re: [Lingo] Draft reading ...
- Next by thread: [Lingo] Job title translation
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links