Re: [Lingo] CJK Setup in Xandros (Debian 3.2)

On 7/16/07, Godwin Stewart <gstewart@example.com> wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 17:17:10 +0900, CL <az.4tlug@example.com> wrote:

Bottom-posting is incorrect also unless only one point is under discussion.
The "generally accepted", decades-old traditional way of doing things is to
trim unnecessary content and to address points inline in the order in which
they appear in the message to which you're replying. Like here.

If you'd seen the previous exchanges between Keith and I, you'll see that I normally intersperse my replies to points as appropriate and clip what does not bear repeating.  No need to lecture unless you think there are others who need reminding.

> I would really recommend a read of http://www.tlug.jp/listpolicy.php

Keith wrote that, not you. Looks like your mailer's quoting is fubared as
well.

Not in the least.  My reader sees the quote as Keith's and has marked it as such -- both in my saved reply and what came back after voyaging through the mail server.  Don't know why you are not seeing it but mismatches between mailreaders occasionally happen.

--

CL