Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Lingo] CJK Setup in Xandros (Debian 3.2)
- Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 15:52:31 +0900
- From: CL <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [Lingo] CJK Setup in Xandros (Debian 3.2)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Top posting is okay?
Thanks for that. I guess I misunderstood the purposes of each of the mailing lists. I have applied to join the tlug list, but Mailman has not responded. I'll give it a poke and see if it wakes up.
CLOn 7/16/07, Niels Kobschätzki <email@example.com> wrote:On 7/16/07, CL <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
I suggest you ask that question on email@example.com ( http://tlug.jp)
because this list is for language (as in "let's speak, read and write
it")-related topics, usually not technically oriented (as in "how do
i…") and I guess on the tlug-list are more members than here.
To unsubscribe from this mailing list,
please see the instructions at http://www.tlug.jp/list.html
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [Lingo] CJK Setup in Xandros (Debian 3.2)
- Next by Date: Re: [Lingo] CJK Setup in Xandros (Debian 3.2)
- Previous by thread: Re: [Lingo] CJK Setup in Xandros (Debian 3.2)
- Next by thread: Re: [Lingo] CJK Setup in Xandros (Debian 3.2)
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links