Re: [Lingo] CJK Setup in Xandros (Debian 3.2)

On 7/16/07, Keith Bawden <keith@example.com> wrote:
On 7/16/07, CL <az.4tlug@example.com> wrote:
> Top posting is okay?

No.

Whilst we are not the strictest of groups we do like to adhere to some
policies and styles.

All of my WIN readers are configured to automatically bottom post.  Guess it's time to learn how to do it with whatever mailreader I eventually choose.  I prefer reading groups like this with a threading newsreader, anyway so I'll probably move this whole thing over to another reader and that will keep me out of trouble.

I would really recommend a read of http://www.tlug.jp/listpolicy.php

Yeah, thanks for the pointer.

CL