[Lingo] A friend's Project

Title: Message

I have a friend who has a small company with very little in the way of a budget.
He is in the process of preparing an online card game[1] for relaunch under his
company's ownership.  I hadn't heard of the game before, so I am not sure if the
company that had it before ever got going, or if they themselve's ran into a failure
to launch scenerio. :P

Anyway, he is planning to launch the game with support for English, Spanish,
and Thai.  He would also like to include Japanese.  I am pretty sure he is a
bigger anime fan than I am. ^_^

The problem is budget, he needs translaters that are willing to chip in time for
free, or close enough to it as to be soda money. ^^

Anyone have any suggestions? :)

[1] http://www.chronx.com/

---
Ken