Re: tlug: Redhat 6 and Japanese.

    This is just a check, the main files that I must have are

        Wnn/Canna     Japanese Server, for kana -> kanji conversions?
        mule/emacs    an editor that can handle Japanese
        kterm         a term prog that can understand Japanese
        kinput2       takes romaji, and converts to kana/kanji

    Is this right (plus their uses)?  Are there any other programs that
would be useful?  I'm really starting to look forward to seeing what Linux
us like in Japanese.  I've worked on a Japanese Unix box, but I was just an
end-user there.  Anyway all the doc's were in Japanese.  Maybe in a few
years I'll be that good with Japanese (fingers crossed).

    Thanks again for any advice/info.

James

Next Nomikai: September 17 (Fri), 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
Next Technical Meeting: October 9 (Sat), 13:00     place: Temple Univ.