Re: tlug: Redhat 6 and Japanese.

You may want to visit PJE (Project Japanese Extension) homepage. it's
http://www.pje.linux.or.jp
There are several rpm files, and you should use packages in PJE-0.3alpha for
RHL 5.x.   Although it's for RH 5.x, those packages also work in my RH 6.0.
   At least you will need Wnn (or canna) for Japanese server, mule
(multilingual emacs), kterm (kanje version of xterm), and kinput2(japanese
front end).
  Hope it will help.

-Tetsuji Rai

--