tlug: Hello, there. ( About RedHat6.0)

Hi, all member of TLUG.
My name is Toshiyuki Kubota live in Kamakura near Tokyo.
I belongs to Laser5 (Itsutsubashi Research Co. Ltd.)

Now we are making Japanese edition of Redat6.0.
And now we prepared 'RedHat6.0 a little Japanized 1' CDROM.
If someone interested in this CDROM, we would like to do
send by snail mail.

This CDROM contains RH6.0(US) and japanese directory which
contains various Japanese locale rpms. This is of course copy free,
so please copy as you like. If there are two or more member like it,
please copy the cdrom and send to the next.

Toshiyuki Kubota
Laser5(Istustubashi Research Co. Ltd.)

Next Nomikai: May 26 (Wed), 19:30                        Place: TBD
*** Special guest: Eric S. Raymond
Next Technical Meeting: June 12 (Sat), 12  :30   place: Temple Univ.