Re: tlug: new debian user beats head against wall, cries for help...film at

Andy writes,

> Sorry, I missed the beginning of the thread, so I may be out
>of context... anyway, those do not look like fatal errors, just
>warnings. What happens after that...

After that, it stops compiling and returns me to a bash prompt.

Hopefully it won't happen to you.

I'm going to try a few more things that have occured to me, I'll let
you know if any of them work.

john

Next Nomikai: May 26 (Wed), 19:30                        Place: TBD
*** Special guest: Eric S. Raymond
Next Technical Meeting: June 12 (Sat), 12  :30   place: Temple Univ.