RE: tlug: Hello, there. ( About RedHat6.0)

I would like to receive a copy. I bought 5.2 English-only and have installed
it, but I have not been able to really start using it yet. I also have the
latest version of Turbo to have a Japanese-capable Linux, so the 6.0 will
give me good tools for comparison. I want to use a Japanese-capable Linux,
but I haven't yet been able to decide between distributions.

snail mail:
Micheal Cooper
Asahi Career
4-1-9 Agata Cho