Re: tlug: Hello, there. ( About RedHat6.0)

On Tue, 11 May 1999, Toshiyuki Kubota wrote:

> Now we are making Japanese edition of Redat6.0.
> And now we prepared 'RedHat6.0 a little Japanized 1' CDROM.
> If someone interested in this CDROM, we would like to do
> send by snail mail.

  I would certainly be very interested, Toshiyuki.  I recently bought
a copy of 5.2, but I've only just started tailoring it to my needs.

  My snailmail address is:

  福岡市中央区唐人町3-2-51

  Thanks.

Dennis McMurchy,
Sointula, B.C. / Tojinmachi, Fukuoka
Canada           Japan

Next Nomikai: May 26 (Wed), 19:30                        Place: TBD
*** Special guest: Eric S. Raymond
Next Technical Meeting: June 12 (Sat), 12  :30   place: Temple Univ.