Re: tlug: latex2html with Linux

>Although (well, actually _because_) I don't know what I'm talking about, I

I've been following this discussion, not really understanding it, but can I
suggest something. How about using a tool/script to replace all the high
ascii codes in your input file with say the letter 'x'. If it still fails
you know it isn't related to special characters (so it's one of: the latex
file formatting, perl script, perl itself or your system (*)).

If it works you could replace subsets of the high ascii codes you use to
narrow down the character/characters that is causing the problem. How many
extra characters does Ukrainian use?

Darren

*: Is write permission on for the directory it wants to write the lock file
to?
Next Nomikai: March 19 (Fri), 19:30  Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691