tlug: Xemacs - Mule and VM

Hello,

	I have been trying out VM with Xemacs 21.63b, and am having a
couple problems. First, I get mojibake when I try to look at a
particular Japanese message. The headers say its:

The same message is viewable in with Mew version 1.93 on Emacs 20.2 /
Mule 3.0 (MOMIJINOGA). Actually, I forwarded to mail to a test
account, so it is not exactly the same mail. Forwarding it mew does
work though.

jcode on the message says:

Detected input code: New-JIS

I'm don't trust jcode though, in that for another message, which displays
fine, it says:

Detected input code: ASCII (no Japanese)

The second problem I'm having is that I can not display japanese mail
with xemacs in a kterm. I just get the option to display it with an
external viewer, or save it.

Thanks,

	Andy

Next Nomikai: March 19 (Fri), 19:30  Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691