Re: tlug: latex2html with Linux

    Dmytro> That's make no difference. Still the same multiple
    Dmytro> chapters cut in parts and pieces ;(

    Dmytro> That's making me to believe it's a locking issue. If it is
    Dmytro> so, is there any way to overcome it or at least are the
    Dmytro> any information on it? Can I force locking in some way?

OK, you may be right, then.  Locking on Linux is very complicated,
since no one system is universally used and several systems are
implemented along with emulations.

You'd have to look through the latex2html code to get any idea of what
might be wrong.  I have no idea what forcing locking would mean for
latex2html.

    Dmytro> As I wrote before - same latex2html works on SunOS with
    Dmytro> the same text. That's suspicious...

Perl is a very complicated piece of software, and the IPC parts are
often buggy, not necessarily due to Perl's fault.  I would suggest
upgrading Perl in any case.  Sun may very well have better locale
support than Linux, too, or more robust lack of it ....

Next Nomikai: March 19 (Fri), 19:30  Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691