tlug: Can't telnet in...But machine is definitely on

Hello  All,
	I can't seem to telnet into my machine right now, and as i'm out of the
country at the moment, I don't have the option of physically going to it to
see what's wrong.
	It's still definitely on, because I can still see the web pages that the
machine is serving via Netscape.
	I'm using telnet from MSDOS... every time i try to connect, it says:
	Connection to host lost
	I logged into another machine on the network using telnet, and then tried
to rlogin to my machine, and it returned this message:
	rcmd: 202.238.0.248: Undefined error: 0
	Everything I know how to do with this machine rests on me at least being
able to talk to it via telnet. How can i get it to talk to me? Or,
conversely, can I get it to at least tell me why it won't talk to me?

Next Nomikai: 14 January 1999, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
*** it will will be Jan 14 (Thu), as Jan 15 (Fri) is a natl holiday
Next Technical Meeting: Feb 13 (Sat), 12:30    ace: Temple Univ.