tlug: writing FAQs

Hi all,

Craig was the original author of the TLUG FAQ and in message:
http://tlug.linux.or.jp/ML/9802/msg00065.html
said, "One thing I've got to change is the menu items on the
FAQ.  I ran it through linux-doc-jp and it came out in Japanese."

Anyone know what he meant by linux-doc-jp? Nothing turns up with an
Altavista search and searching for linux-doc pulls up all the Linux
Documentation Project mirrors.

Anyone using anything nifty to maintain FAQs on Linux?

Regards,

Jim S.
Next Nomikai: 14 January 1999, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
*** it will will be Jan 14 (Thu), as Jan 15 (Fri) is a natl holiday
Next Technical Meeting: Feb 13 (Sat), 12:30    ace: Temple Univ.