Re: tlug: VNC for remote viewing

From: "Jonathan Byrne" <jpmag@example.com>
Subject: Re: tlug: VNC for remote viewing
Date: Sat, 2 May 1998 23:37:46 +0900

jpmag> Saturday was the slowest day on the TLUG list that I've ever
jpmag> seen.  I guess everybody was off traveling for Golden Week
jpmag> was I was dutifully sitting in my office reading TLUG
jpmag> messages ;-)

I think there are two reasons.  One is Golden Week.  The other is
that the TLUG mailing list is still not working properly.  The digest
is not being sent out every day from tlug.linux.or.jp and we're
getting quite a bit of bounced messages.  So, people like Tim
Meggs, Chris Sekiya, and a number of other people aren't getting
the mail from the list and therefore can't reply.

Alberto Tomita and I are trying to set things up properly.  Anyone
that is a mail expert, feel free to help out.

Regards,
Craig

----
Craig Oda   craigoda@example.com   http://tlug.linux.or.jp/~craig